After achieving a positive and intended personality quietness, formulate clearly to yourself and in your own words the answers to the following questions:
- What is my responsibility in regard to money which passes through my hands? Am I handling it in a way that benefits others as well as myself?
Questions for further amplification on the above. (You need not answer them all. Simply reflect upon the entire body of questions as a whole, or choose one or more which really interest you each month to work upon).
- What in my opinion is an example of a spiritual Being handling money wisely for the good of all? Can I give specific examples of this?
- If I had a continual flow of money for my service work, what would I be doing with the money which passes my way?
- How practical am I in the management and right use of money?
- In regards to more savings, less debt, wiser economy, better planning, clearer visions and goals of how I intend to make money, how much is needed, what I hope to do with it, where I want to be financially in five, ten, twenty years or more?
- What do I need to learn in regards to asking for more support financially (in respect to compensation for my work, or in respect to finding donations by way of grants, loans, gifts, etc.)
- How much do I currently know and need to learn regarding the management and circulation of money (including the right use of credit cards, financial planning, budgeting, stocks, bonds, mutual funds, IRA’s’, grants, loans, 401K’s, and other money investment programs)?
- How do I approach life if I presently believe I do not have enough money for myself and the service activities I am responsible for?
- Is there anyway (in my thoughts, feelings, actions, words) which I repel the money I need to better serve in my life?
- Is there anyway (in my thoughts, feelings, actions, words) I could learn to better attract the money I need for service in my life?
- What lessons in the right use of money can I actively share with others?
Copyright © 1997 – 2011 by Dr. Lisa Love. All Rights Reserved.
For help answering these questions please contact Dr. Lisa Love at www.doctorlisalove.com for support.